Pulse Oximeter finger clip device, ideal for home use to detect early symptoms of potential Coronavirus infection.
Fast and accurate readings, simple to use and a must for all households and workplaces.
During the first wave of the Coronavirus, it became clear that some patients developed “silent hypoxia,” where desaturation occurred but they exhibited no obvious symptoms, such as shortness of breath or feeling very unwell. These patients tended to require invasive respiratory support and had poor outcomes. Quote from NHS England.
Oxygen Saturation Monitor Spo2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Adult and Child with Omnidirectional OLED Display
- Accurate Sp02 measurement
- SPO2 and PR display, bar graph display
- Auto power off
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Approximately 30 hours continuous use on one set of batteries and auto shutoff when not in use
- Waveform, bar graph and PL display
- Alarm function, pulse sound function specification
- Features a colour OLED display screen
- Type: Pulse oximeter
- CE approved
X1 Pulse Oximeter
X2 AAA Batteries