Covipro Anti-Fog Safety Glasses with a clear lens and a durable yet lightweight polycarbonate construction, are particularly suited to tasks and industries where protection from ultraviolet (UV) risks is required. They are hard-coated for improved scratch resistance, and also feature anti-fog properties for additional protection.
- Frame Marking: CE EN 166 1 FT
- Lens Marking: CE 2C-1.2 UCi FT
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Frame Strength: FT
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Properties: FT
EN COMPLIANCE OF COVIPRO SPORT GLASSES
Ensuring that you are getting the protection necessary, the Safety Glasses have been tested to EN standards. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – Personal Eye Protection: Ultraviolet Filters
- Safety glasses with wraparound lens design
- Clear lens conforms to EN 170:2002 to provide protection from UV risks
- Designed to protect against low energy impact up to 45 metres per second
- Polycarbonate construction is durable yet lightweight for comfort and reliability
- Scratch-resistant coating improves longevity of glasses
- Anti-fog coating reduces risks of glasses fogging up
- Soft TPR sidearms for a comfortable and secure fit
Conforming to EN 170:2002 with the shade 2C-1.2, the Java Sport Safety Glasses help to protect eyes from risks caused by exposure to ultraviolet light. This UV protection reduces the risk of damage to the eyes caused by potentially harmful exposure to UV rays.
The glasses lens has been treated with an anti-fog coat. This reduces the risk of the glasses becoming fogged up, improving overall safety in a working environment.